I had my first newspaper article published yesterday....well, my first since I was swimming in high school, anyways. Here it is...spotlighting my new business, StrollerFit. Hope everyone is doing well.....and yeah, why am I not in any pictures? I have a picture of my bite, before the nasty black bruise set in, but it's not my sexiest photograph, so I've decided against including it. :) Susan, any word on what happened, if anything, to the dog?
Come on ladies, let's get some more posts on here! I miss you all! :)
Castle Rock NewsPress article
Love, Jilly
Smitty, if you'd like to link to StrollerFit too the address is www.strollerfit.com/castlerock
Friday, May 4, 2007
Check this out! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look smokin! Thats so cool, I'm so proud of you!
Hugs,
Maggie
I seriously enjoyed this article. Yay.
Jilly you look great! Congrats on all your success!! Miss you! Kris
Post a Comment