BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Surprise!


Hi Ladies!!! Just wanted to let you all know that Matthieu and I got engaged last night!!! He took me out to a B&B in Marblehead, MA. It is a gorgeous place! If any of you come visit we should take a drive through! Great seafood!!!

Anyway, more details to come but I just wanted all my lovely ladies to know!
Love, Kristy

5 comments:

Maggie said...

We're so happy for you! Can't wait for more details... like when? where? YEAH!!!

Marriage is the best.

Love Maggie (& Adam)

Anne said...

Kristy!!
CONGRATULATIONS!

I am so excited for you!!
I can't wait to hear more!

Love you!
~Anne

leaner345 said...

aaaaaaqahhhh!!!! tHAT IS GREAT!!! oK i AM READY FOR A vaca!!!lOVE YOU CONGRATS!

Ermasmit said...

Yes yes, please keep us updated! I vote for getting married this August, I think that would be good.

Doherty said...

sooo... i just found y'all on this blog!

congrats kristy!!