BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Monday, May 5, 2008

THAT's ONE RON!!!

Hey.....look who I found!!! Ronnie Mac!!! That's us at YMCA Nationals in Fort Lauderdale April 1-4. He coaches the Winston-Salem YMCA out of North Carolina and I coach the Birmingham Blue Dolphins out of Michigan. It's always fun to see Ron and catch up!!

By the way, Smitty, your Remember When email was about the funniest thing I've ever read. And kudos to those who added more........the Bechem's forbidden bike turned into Tina's treasure was fantastic. Here are a few of my own....even though the ones already mentioned are some of the best:

-Geers and her OBSESSION with catching a squirrel......chasing one behind Foster-Harper for a good 5 and a half minutes freshman year
- Buggie and her "extra credit run." for those of you in the dark it was the one from the out door pool, that fifteen minutes after everyone had finished, she strolled down 17th after turning off of 45/46. "But we never ran down 45/46" you say? EXACTLY!
- Smitty : "Uhhhh, yess, uhhh....this is the Ladies Man and I am only into....uh....LA-DIES!"
- steeling Dorsey's parking ticket off her car to avoid our own parking ticket and just road rage in general in that damn parking lot!
- Geers.......morning weights.......follow the leader......lots of barking, hopping with hands cupped downward in front of one's chin and kartwheels - always finished with the kartwheel!!!
- Brooke and Colleen ---- karaoke ---- Madonna ----- a good 4 or 5 performances at Sports !!!!
- Geers and toes
- teaching Tina how to play catch phrase
- Hairy Bears .......'nough said......Dorp: "The stars at night, are big and bright...."
- the first time Buggie ever used a snorkel......she went 3500 meters in a long course pool without the stopper in.....Dorsey and Ron almost couldn't breath they were laughing so hard when they discovered why water was constantly being spit out her tube.......i think i peed a little in my pants that day.
- Cycle fit for what seemed like 3 and a half hours the saturday after our jaunt to Hanover to see Mamie's brother. random!
- Suz and her Blazer
- Scooter, Skeeter, and Sparky
- Finals week underwater sets: one year with the dives from the edge of the pool that Smitty and i were arguing between who would pass out first and rescue the other; and the year with the parachute....no further explanation needed
- Ron and "tempo up"
- Geers and rubbing her nose.....and that squeaky sound :-)
- lungbusters and headaches
- Dorsey and her wednesday stories....acting as though she had no idea we would want one but always having one ready
- Fido spraining her ankle in "Methods of Teaching Dance" class
- Dorsey's obsession with Go!s
- Listening to that nutritionist come in and tell us we could eat 4500 to 5000 calories a day...... that two big mac's would still put us under that limit and that a snicker's after practice was better than nothing.....Dorsey's face = priceless!!

Well ladies, I could go on forever.........I will be in Bloomington for a double wedding on May 17th!!! Hope to see many of you!!! Mike will be in town with me!

Love you!
~Anne

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne,
it is so good to hear from you. When I look at these post I realized I was a bit odd in college! Thanks to everyone for still being my friend! I can't wait to see you in Bloomington!
-Megan

Anonymous said...

hahaha meg, I love it. not odd just fun that's why we love you!

great post, annie. you always have such a memory for detail. I'm super impressed

suz

Ermasmit said...

Anne, Anne, Anne

Love! to hear from you. Can't wait to see you in a few.

-E

Ermasmit said...

Oh, and I agree with the comment about eye for detail...your renditions tend to be pretty entertaining.

Anonymous said...

Haha, not odd Megan, woderfully unique and funny! Good to hear from you Anne and also good to get an update on Ronnie Mac!
-Liz